Emergency Dental Care
When you’re faced with a dental emergency, the sooner you seek treatment the better.
Situations That May Require Emergency Dental Treatment:
- If you have been in an accident or sustained a dental injury
- Avulsed (knocked out) teeth
- Continuous dental bleeding
- Acute infections, e.g. abscesses
- Swelling of the lip, tongue or cheek.
- If you are in severe pain
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, please call us at 218-864-5245.
**Note: If it’s after hours or on the weekend, Please leave a message and we’ll get back to you. We check messages frequently.
We understand that life happens and unexpected issues come up. We offer flexible financing -- so contact us to discuss what will fit your situation!
412 Lake Ave S
Battle Lake, MN 56515
Mon - Thurs : 8 am - 12 pm, 1 pm - 4:30 pm